turn off magic borders (was: no subject)

Scott Jones scott at exti.net
Sat May 24 08:24:56 CEST 2003

On Friday 23 May 2003 17:09, Joe Klemmer wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 16:31, Scott Jones wrote:
> > XFce 3.8.16 is what is distributed with SuSE 8.2.  I do have
> > SuSE-specific rpms of 3.8.18 built for SuSE 8.2 (with taskbar
> > enabled) which do not exhibit that behavior.
>
> 	Then you should be able to change this.  I'm attaching a screenshot
> of the setting as it is on my system.  You should be able to change
> this setting.

Yes, it can be changed.  To be honest, I never even looked at the
SuSE-supplied 3.8.16 before I installed 3.8.18 on this system, so I
never saw this problem.

Thing is, I don't think that the person at SuSE who maintained XFce is
there any longer, hence the older version.

--
Scott Jones
(scott at exti dot net)