turn off magic borders (was: no subject)

nospam4jp at gmx.net nospam4jp at gmx.net
Fri May 23 19:53:28 CEST 2003

> On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 13:32, nospam4jp at gmx.net wrote:
>
> > XFce makes use of magic borders (I think, that's how it's called). That
> is,
> > when your mouse hits the border of your current desktop, it switches to
> the
> > adjacent desktop. That's fine, but I'd rather live without that feature.
> Is
> > there a way to turn it off? I'm using XFce3.
>
> Setup -> Windows -> Window snapping size
>
> Set it to 5 or less.

I'm sorry, but that configuration menu does not allow me to change that
value. It is set to 4 and says something like "fix".
I also looked at the configuration file and there simply is no entry, which
would correspond to that menu.

I should add, I'm using XFce from the SuSE 8.2 distribution.

Thanx anyhow,

JP

PS: Ooops, seems I forgot to specifiy a subjec.t