How do I change the bindings of mouse buttons in xfwm4?

Anders Dahlqvist dahlqvist at sundsvall.mail.telia.com
Wed May 21 16:41:12 CEST 2003

I just built XF*4 from CVS. Seems to me the best WM ever,so  I've made a
cron-job to check out the CVS on a daily basis. And it's  fast! If I didn't
know better I'd think it was written in assembler.
I would like to change the deafult behaviour of the mouse-buttons so that I
get the root menu when I press button 3 and get the window list on button 2.
Is this (yet) possible?
I've checked the mailing-list (briefly, I admit) and the global configuration
files but haven't so far found anything to guide me.
I apologize if this subject has been up before.
Any help is appreciated.
Best regards

Anders

--
We cannot do everything at once, but we can do something at once.
		-- Calvin Coolidge