xfce and RH9

Michal Szymanski msz at astrouw.edu.pl
Tue May 13 23:31:31 CEST 2003

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 03:38:22PM +0200, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> Unfortunately for us the new GNOME and KDE are using a new menu
> system and XFce does not know how to handle it.

That's a pity. Am I right that the user cannot even manually edit
GNOME/KDE entries that appear in "User Menu"? I can't see them
in any of ~/.xfce/ config files. So probably the only solution is to
make my own submenu, either in UserMenu or in the Panel and fill
it manually. I only wonder whether there is something extra happening
when XFCE is executing one of the GNOME/KDE apps from the standard
place (in UserMenu).

regards, Michal.

--
  Michal Szymanski (msz at astrouw.edu.pl)
  Warsaw University Observatory, Warszawa, POLAND