key mapping?

Zippo zippo752001 at attbi.com
Tue May 13 16:35:37 CEST 2003

i am using xfce as my only desktop on a LFS system. And i love it. I am also useing XFree86-4.3.0 and a logitech wireless keyboard. It has all these extra keys"woo woo" i am trying to map them. I add a ~/.Xmodmap file"witch i have attached". I then added them to /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/XKeysymDB. Now here is the problem i have no clue how to map them to an application.  so i looked on xfce website and didn't see much. So i thought i would ask here. thanks for any help 				Zippo