xfce via vnc question

Art Wildman wildman at pobox.com
Sun May 11 11:40:31 CEST 2003

Attached is a script I wrote with help from Mark Price to export a VNC
session back through an SSH tunnel. The comments are pretty verbose and
I refer to a lot of VNC WebDocs I've found, so I could remember how to
set it up again on other servers. I'm currently using it to control a
9node cluster, XFCE makes a great lightweight VNC Xserver!  -Art at JAX

--
Art Wildman - wildman at pobox.com  |  ICQ ID# 1096733
Website: http://networkthis.net  |  PGP ID# 0x710B8A1F