newbie xftree question

Prahlad Gupta prahlad-gupta at uiowa.edu
Wed Mar 19 20:46:35 CET 2003

Thanks for the tip.  Unfortunately, because I use Mac OS X, Alt and
mouse buttons have never really worked too well for me, so these
oprions don;t work.

But I did manage to figure out that removing the xftreerc files would
revert xfce to the default state which includes menus.  So that's what
I did, so I have the menus back.

Thanks!
Prahlad