making hotkeys

Ian ian at dataloss.nl
Tue Mar 11 10:24:17 CET 2003

Hello all,

I'm relatively new with XFCE, but like it very much. But it would be
perfect if it was possible to have a hotkey to start a console window
or a browser, I tried something like:

Key T A M Exec konsole

in /etc/X11/xfce/xfwmrc to now effect. Is there something I'm missing?

Any input appreciated,

Ian.
--
Occam's Razor: All other things being equal, the simplest solution is
usually the correct one. (William of Occam, 14th century)

Darwin's Blade: All other things being equal, the simplest solution is
usually stupidity. (Darwin Minor in "Darwin's Blade" by Dan Simmons)