Error "This is a two byte font and may not be displayed correctly"

Adam Illian Dralock at myrealbox.com
Mon Mar 3 15:10:47 CET 2003

The error is in the subject line, and I can't seem to get an answer on how to fix it anywhere.

Please help

Once more with feeling ...
"This is a two byte font and may not be displayed correctly"

I have already made sure My fonts directories are set correctly in /etc/X11/XF86Config-4, I have made sure that every font imaginable is installed, I have tried using the freetype and xtt modules for XFree86...
I am at a loss.

Thanks in advance for anyone taking up this cause.

Adam Illian