xffm won't build

Neal nomore.office at verizon.net
Sun Mar 2 17:23:51 CET 2003

XFce4 from a week ago is working fantastic!!  I thought I would update
by running the script, but I have not been able to build XFce4 for a few
days.  I don't know what's wrong.  Here's a few lines from the terminal:

cvs server: Updating xfce-devel/xffm/m4
cvs server: Updating xfce-devel/xffm/pixmaps
cvs server: Updating xfce-devel/xffm/pixmaps/gnome
cvs server: Updating xfce-devel/xffm/pixmaps/no_icons
cvs server: Updating xfce-devel/xffm/pixmaps/xfce
cvs server: Updating xfce-devel/xffm/plugin-mcs
cvs checkout: move away xfce-devel/xffm/plugin-mcs/Makefile.in; it is in
the way
C xfce-devel/xffm/plugin-mcs/Makefile.in
cvs server: Updating xfce-devel/xffm/po
M xfce-devel/xffm/po/Makefile
M xfce-devel/xffm/po/Makefile.in
cvs server: Updating xfce-devel/xffm/scramble
C xfce-devel/xffm/scramble/Makefile.in
cvs server: Updating xfce-devel/xffm/smb
cvs server: Updating xfce-devel/xffm/src
C xfce-devel/xffm/src/Makefile.in
cvs server: Updating xfce-devel/xffm/xfdiff4
C xfce-devel/xffm/xfdiff4/Makefile.in
cvs unrecoverable error. Quitting!

Thanks in advance
--