xfwm4 problem.

Tristan McLeay kesuari at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jun 22 07:43:45 CEST 2003

I upgraded from an earlier xfce4/xfwm4 cvs to the
beta1 today, and xfwm4 died. When I try to start it,
it crashes with the error:
xfwm4: relocation error: xfwm4: undefined symbol:
MyDisplayFullWidth
I tried a more recent xfce4/xfwm4 cvs, and it still
dies.

                         I run Gentoo. The xfwm4 beta
was the ebuild from portage; xfwm4-cvs was the ebuild
from BreakMyGentoo.org. I normally run X using a
virtual resolution of 1280x1024 and a real res of
800x600, and tried without the
virtual res, and it still dies.

For now I've reverted to a version that works.

Tristan.