rpms of xfce4 for Mandrake 9.1 ?

Denis Prost denis.prost at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jun 21 14:12:26 CEST 2003

Le Samedi 21 Juin 2003 10:23, Stephen Kuhn a écrit :
> On Sat, 2003-06-21 at 16:18, Jack Coates wrote:
> > very purty :-)
> >
> > I'm wanting Mandrake menu integration though... Gotten to like KDE &
> > Gnome's menu entries.
>
> MenuMaker v.0.8.0 with the patch; I just threw both on my website;
> untar/gzip the source, apply the patch, and then you're ready. Reads
> your Mandrake menu structures (and some); then you can replace the
> /usr/local/etc/xfce4/menu.xml with the menu you generate with it. Easily
> modified after that (I conglomerated everything so it was easier - and
> also alphabetised it all). Click the link below to find both the .diff
> and the tar.gz

Also, if you use rox as a file manager, rox-2.0.0-1mdk package provides a
Mandrake integration that lets you browse through Mandrake menus :
do rox /usr/lib/apps/Mandrake, and you'll see your familiar Mandrake menus
through a rox window. then you can start applications with a simple left or
middle-click, wether you want to keep your rox window open or not.

Hope that's some kind of helpful

Denis