xffm probs with rpms of xfce4 for Mandrake 9.1

William Bouterse bill at bouterse.com
Thu Jun 19 02:00:40 CEST 2003

Anyone having trouble getting xffm working with the
Mandrake 9.1 rpms previously linked in another thread?

I see by the list archives there had been some difficulty
with xffm and libdbh earlier.....

All  the others fit in nicely and a big thanks to all the hard work...

[root at home1 xfce4rpms]# rpm -Uvh xffm*
error: failed dependencies:
        libdbh-1.0.so.1   is needed by xffm-3.90.381-1

Trying to make sense out of the libdbh situation after reading the
difficulties of those much more astute than I , it seemed appropriate
to ask this question.....

William Bouterse
Talkeetna