New member, old user

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Wed Jun 11 13:16:52 CEST 2003

Hey y'all.

Been using XFCE on and off since I reckon version 2 (could have been
even pre-version 2 - been a while) and I've just jumped into XFCE4;
quite nice, I have to say (the authors definitely deserve more than just
a beer and a pat on the back for this project).

Does anyone have an easy way of editing the menus aside from good'ol
text editor? XML ain't all that hard to figure out, but I just wondered
if there was a tool in the works that would either easily allow one to
generate menus from their existing menus without using say, MenuMaker
with the diff patch...???

...and a side question: Is there any works in progress for getting icons
on the desktop - ? Just a'wondering!

Meanwhile, peace!
(And more kudos to the authors for their hard work and fantastic
project!)
--
Wed Jun 11 21:10:00 EST 2003
 21:10:00 up 4 days,  7:01,  4 users,  load average: 0.05, 0.08, 0.06