Current source for xfce4

Collins Richey erichey2 at attbi.com
Sun Jun 8 16:50:53 CEST 2003

On Sun, 8 Jun 2003 01:24:33 +0200
Moritz Heiber <MisterMoe at hackerboard.de> wrote:

> > Is there any place to get a current version of source for install
> > other than CVS?  Every time I try to get the xfce-utils set, I get
> > part way though, then the following messages appear:
> >
> > cvs server: Updating xfce-devel/xfce-utils/xftaskbar/plugin
> > cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above
> > messages if any)
>
> See www.xfce.org for details.

Thanks, found the info.

Now then, everything except xffm will make and install using
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig && ./configure && make
&& make install.

DBH is installed in /usr/local/lib:

libdbh-1.0.so.1
libdbh-1.0.so.1.0.0
libdbh.a
libdbh.la
libdbh.so

ldconfig has been updated.

I've also tried ./autogen.sh instead of ./configure.

How can I get xffm installed?

Do I really nead xffm to get started with xfce4?

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
gentoo stable - ext3