Panel and taskbar integration?

Collins Richey erichey2 at attbi.com
Sat Jun 7 16:14:36 CEST 2003

On 06 Jun 2003 08:01:19 +0200
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 2003-06-06 at 03:15, Collins Richey wrote:
> > Neither combination has any effect in IceWM.
>
> Sure, these shortcuts are defined in xfwm4 and you're using iceWM!
>
> Are you complaining on this list that iceWM doesn't use the same
> shortcuts as xfce4?

Heavens no, I merely replied to a comment about IceWm back earlier in
the thread.  I (and the originator) probably should have marked my/our
subsequent comments <ot> at the time.

My only complaints about xfce4 is the lack of a session manager which
was one of my favorite features in xfce3.  This notwithstanding the fact
that there are other session managers on the (free) market.  I think at
least some others would agree that you have dropped a valuable feature
by not continuing to offer a session manager in xfce4.  Also at least
some others would say good riddance, since they hate what a session
manager does for them.  YMMV.

Keep up the good work.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area