Panel and taskbar integration?

Brett I. Holcomb brettholcomb at charter.net
Wed Jun 4 05:11:56 CEST 2003

I know - I should have put some <G>s in or made clear I was directing my
comments to the orignial poster.  However, I have KDE on a Caldera WS 3.1
system and have used if for quite some time and am sick and tired of it and
it's bloat and windows emulation features (random problems). Xfce is almost
perfect (and I'm on xfce3!)  so if someone want's features like that they can
run kde or gnome!   I'm building Gentoo systems and have installed xfce on
them.  I'm in the process of migrating to Gentoo now and getting my stuff
over there.

--

Brett I. Holcomb
AKA Grunt <><