Help and default browser (XFCE4)

Robert Serphillips rserphillips at austin.rr.com
Thu Jul 31 19:37:22 CEST 2003

how do you normally call firebird? I use a tarball so the binary is
not actually in my path. The firebird command is a script in my path
that executes MozillaFirebird. Try changing it to the full path of
firebird instead

which MozillaFirebird

Also check to make sure you don't have mozilla set as your $BROWSER
env

env | grep -i mozilla

If anything shows up then set it to " ".

setenv BROWSER " " (for tcsh)

echo $BROWSER

It does work for me here, so it can be done.

-Rob