xfce4 on solaris 8/sparc

brad flight zero at accessdenied.org
Mon Jul 28 16:38:28 CEST 2003

Craig-

Thanks for the pointers, i will give it a shot tonight after i return home
from work.

as a side note, you don't happen to know of a mirror out there for
sun's gnome 1.x package do you? once they released the gnome 2 package it
seemed to disapear (and google hasn't been much help). i only ask because
gnome 2 runs quite poorly on my system :)

In any case, i am not afriad to build from source :)

thanks again for the time and effort!

-brad

// brad f - zero at accessdenied.org
// unix ninja, jedi for hire