The death touch...

hugh d fegely wolffe at cavtel.net
Thu Jul 24 23:33:03 CEST 2003

As far as I recall... and I know this works on my system..

a simple tool called "xkill" should be installed on your system.. this will kill any gui-oriented program that's locked up on your screen without affecting the rest of your desktop.

I know there used to be an option in the drop down menu for XFce3 windows to kill a process/program, but only the "close" option is there now. So I use xkill for those errant programs when they lock up on me.

  hugh d fegely   -- --- --   wolffe at cavtel.net
 <-->  ..to look into the eyes of a wolf..  <-->
<->..is to look into the depths of your soul..<->