Iconbox > request (if it wasn't already requested!?)

Jack Coates jack at monkeynoodle.org
Wed Jul 23 17:26:11 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 20:34, Paul Ladouceur wrote:
> The option I would like to see for IconBox is a Autohide feature like
> the pannel and taskbar...
>
> I use this option for the pannel and would like to use the IconBox but I
> can't because it always get OVER the windows of my applications!

would be kinda nifty, though the only time I use hiding is when I'm
watching a movie with Xine -- XFce and gkrellm never get out of the way.
Fullscreen games like quake2 have no problems.

FWIW, you do know you can set margins in Setup > Workspace Margins so
that the icon box and panel never get in the way of apps?
--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...