MenuMaker how do i start it ?

Todd Slater dontodd at columbus.rr.com
Tue Jul 22 20:35:50 CEST 2003

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 12:52:57PM -0400, Dan Gordon wrote:
> I have downloaded and installed Joe Klemmer's MenuMaker rpm, does this
> need to be added to xinitrc in order to see the menu ?
> Can someone please point me in the right direction ?
>
> Regards,
> Dan Gordon

Just run "mmaker xfce4" from a terminal and it will write *over* your
~/.xfce4/menu.xml (back it up if you want to keep your original). Or, you
can specify another outfile and include that in your ~/.xfce4/menu.xml.

Todd

--
Name that tune #4: I said, "There is no justice!" as they led me out the
door; and the judge said, "This isn't a court of justice, son, this is a