Taskbar removal...

Todd Slater dontodd at columbus.rr.com
Tue Jul 22 19:08:25 CEST 2003

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 11:10:04AM -0400, Paul Ladouceur wrote:
> I would like to use the iconbox and pannel only... How can I remove the
> taskbar...?
>
> Thanks
> Ti-Paul

if you're using startxfce4, you can comment out the line that starts
xftaskbar4 in ~/.xfce4/xinitrc or, if you didn't copy that file, wherever you
installed the system-wide one (mine's in /usr/local/etc/xfce4).

HTH,
Todd

--
Name that tune #1: Is there gas in the car? Yes there's gas in the car!
I think the people down the hall know who you are.