New applet...

Paul Ladouceur tipaul at look.ca
Tue Jul 22 17:20:53 CEST 2003

Seem's like my first post didn't reach the list...

I've asked if there is/will be an applet for dialup? Like a single LED
on the pannel wich will be: RED for no-connexion, YELLOW when dialing
and GREEN when connected... When click on it, it will ask for
connexion/deconnexion depending of the state...

This will truely be very usefull for dialup budies around the world for
XFCE4!!!

And I don't think that it must be hard to make... There's already
modemlights applet for Gnome... But for me, only a single LED which
display the status will be great! (Sometimes, when the modem disconnect
during browsing, I didn't realize it until I make some "tests"...)

OK, so keep-it going guys!... This is the one that could easily be THE
XFCE distro desktop!!!   :D

Ciao!
Ti-Paul.