Show desktop and others

Pat Martin pmartin at patm.net
Wed Jul 16 21:13:27 CEST 2003

First of all I want to say I love xfce4, great environment and fast. I
have a few questions/requests. I know at the moment show desktop is not a
feature built into xfce4, is that something that will be by the end of 4.0
or maybe in the next release after that. I am using beta2 and notice that
if I check Pass all backdrop clicks to window manager does not work.
Nothing comes up. In openbox I do get openbox's menus when that is
selected. And finally, is there a way to have more than 10 shortcuts, I
have tried shortcut_11_key but that does not work.

Thanks.
And again a great windowmanager.

Pat.