multiple screens/non-xinerama

Derek T. Yarnell derek at cs.umd.edu
Tue Jul 15 17:31:25 CEST 2003

Hm.. that does not seem to do it. Here is my .xinitrc file (I am
starting from console with startx)

xfce-mcs-manager
export DISPLAY=:0.0
xfwm4&
export DISPLAY=:0.1
xfwm4&
xftaskbar4 &
xfdesktop &
exec xfce4-panel

All of them are in my path, well obviously because I can run xfce on one
head and not the other.

So when I do this, it only shows up on the second screen, this is the
XFree86 config,

Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier  "Simple Layout"
    Screen "Screen0"