Control of font size on app menus and locator boxes

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Thu Jul 10 11:29:23 CEST 2003

"Scott Jones" <scott at exti.net> writes:

> More specifically, you can change Netscape 7.x/Mozilla's UI
> independant of any window manager.  Look at
> http://www.mozilla.org/unix/customizing.html .  These settings
> *should* work for Netscape, as well as

Thanks, looking there and trying a few font changes I don't see any
difference in the ones I'm after... the locator box or address box
and menu bar.

I did'nt try them all, only two that sounded like they might be about
that font or at least menu bar fonts:
( Tried several sizes... but saw no changes)

 * Set font size and family for dialogs
 * and other miscellaneous text
 */
window {
  font-size: 4.5mm !important;
  font-family: helvetica !important;
}
menubar, menubutton, menulist, menu, menuitem {
  font-family: helvetica !important;
  font-style: italic !important;
  font-weight: bold !important;
  font-size: 7mm !important;