First post to the list!

Brett I. Holcomb brettholcomb at charter.net
Tue Jul 8 01:27:47 CEST 2003

Do an emerge unmerge xfce4 to get rid of xfce4.  Then do another merge.

Note that the ebuild in Gentoo is for 3.91 and is NOT a cvs ebulld - in other
words it doesn't fetch the lates cvs.  I've been thinking of writing an xfce4
cvs build but haven't had the time.

So if you want the latest and greatest you'll have to either wait till it
hits portage or install it outside of portage.

--

Brett I. Holcomb
AKA Grunt <><