First post to the list!

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Mon Jul 7 22:58:44 CEST 2003

On Mon, 2003-07-07 at 16:20, --[ UxBoD ]-- wrote:
> Hi ...
>
> Just installed XFCE4 on Gentoo and I am very impressed so congratulations to the core development team and contributors. Now down to business ... Could somebody help me with the following error please?
>
> bash-2.05b$ xffm
> Warning, can't open /home/uxbod/.xfce4/xffm/xffm.reg

This is just a warning.

> xffm: gnome theme not found. Using plain icons instead.
>       Install package xffm-icons for richer icons.
>       Or select "plain" theme to remove this warning.

This means the xffm-icons package is not installed. You can ignore it
also.

xffm: relocation error: xffm: undefined symbol: set_filter_combo

This means you got an old library. Do "make uninstall" before "make
install" to get rid of old libraries.

--
edscott wilson garcia <edscott at imp.mx>