xffm and dot files

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Sat Jul 5 19:08:00 CEST 2003

El vie, 04-07-2003 a las 21:03, Brett I. Holcomb escribió:
> Is there anyway to add an icon to the xfce4 xffm toolbar to show dot files -
> like xfce3 had?  I know I can use a shortcut or select from the menu but I
> use this a lot and an icon would be very nice.

No problem. The only issue is that the toolbar should not get too
crowded. So in order to put the dotfile icon in there, something has to
go. I think cutting out the +glass and -glass is ok. I never use them.
If anybody doesn't want the +-glasses to be replaced by the dotfile
icon, speak now or forever hold.

regards,

Edscott