RH9 rpms? (was: Re: Two problems)

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Jul 4 06:16:52 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 18:41, Robert Brimhall wrote:

> I actually had to rpm -e the packages and then reinstall. Your set up
> will be the same since the .xfce4 folder is there. Not sure what the
> deps come from but I can get you the devel rpms as well... just let me
> know and resend your ftp info...

	I did an rpm -Uvh (of the actual upgraded files) and now I have a
little strangeness with mozilla and xffm is not happy.  Maybe I will try
and uninstall everything and reinstall from scratch.  Everything is just
getting to complicated anymore.

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.