Strange problem.

Rob Bean papabean at papabean.org
Tue Jul 1 12:32:52 CEST 2003

>Err, a quirk in the program? Please, tell me if there is something odd
>about its behaviour.

If I make a list (New.list) and then go back and modify that list by
removing all of the previous entries and adding new ones, the original
images still get used.

For example, as a test of the list I originally chose the 4 or 5 stock
XFCE backdrops.  Then I went back to the backdrop settings, selected
'Edit List' and took them all out and added 6 images from another
directory.  After I clicked save, the backdrop changed to one of the
XFCE backdrops.

I was able to work around it by creating a new list with a different name.

Rob