Tricky question about XFce on MDK 9.1

Jack Coates jack at monkeynoodle.org
Wed Jul 2 06:08:01 CEST 2003

must be -- I just tried doing it, and no change. While I was at it
though, I went ahead and chmod a+x'd the gdm entry, so I'm in 4 now.
Weird, weird experience, I'm realizing how much I've gotten used to 3
:-)

I have a bad feeling this is a FAQ, but is there an equivalent to
launching things from ~/.xfce/xfwmrc? I suppose I should just clean up
my act and start using ~/Desktop/Autostart again instead.

Jack

--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...