Xffm

Mark Welker welker at kmbs.com
Wed Jul 2 02:36:02 CEST 2003

Hi,

xffm is slower on my box than xftree also.
I still use xftree because I have both xfce3 and, xfce4.
I prefer xftree over konqueror. It is faster and simple.
I also like that xftree auto refreshes when you do a download or
change anything in the directory.
I tried rox but, still went back to xftree.
I guess xffm is still beta and, maybe will auto refresh and get faster
in the future.
Sometimes I don't use a file manager at all.
Just the command line.