xfce4 panel

Collins Richey erichey2 at attbi.com
Tue Jan 28 03:21:08 CET 2003

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:29:34 +0100
Moritz Heiber <MisterMoe at hackerboard.de> wrote:

> > > Just as an asside, I believe that the xfrun4 function should have
> > > a prominent place on the panel (as I have now implemented for
> > > myself) so that there is no need to go to the Menu for this
> > > function.
> >
> > I agree completely. Since we are still in development mode, we still
> > haven't come up with a good default setup yet. I believe the current
> > xfce-panel default setup is just Jasper's own setup.
> >

> Since the project still is really far away from being beta code I
> suggest you stop moaning about it and start contributing ;-)

Pardon me, but questions and suggestions are a pretty valuable part of
alpha/beta testing.  As you can see, quite a few valuable suggestions
have come out of this interchange.

If you will scroll back a ways, you'll find that I praised the authors
(and rightly so) for a marvelous work.

Stay cool,
--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
Athlon-XP gentoo 1.4_rc2++ system xfce4-cvs