What ever happened?

Rick Sivernell res005ru at gte.net
Mon Jan 27 03:51:05 CET 2003

On 26 Jan 2003 16:37:06 +0100
Mickaël Graf <mgf at bredband.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 2003-01-25 at 13:07, Rick Sivernell wrote:
> > On 25 Jan 2003 23:21:07 +0100
> > Mickaël Graf <mgf at bredband.net> wrote:
> >
> > > http://hem.bredband.net/b140390/images/XFCE_simple_night_1600.png
> > Well they are very dark and difficult to read. I would not stay nor
> > do I stay at sites with pages so dark and hard to read. My .02 cents
> > worth.
> >
> Sorry, but I don't get if you speak of the site or of the wallpaper
> :-)
>
> Cheers
> Mickael
>
> --

Mickael

   Both, On web pages that have such hard to read with colors that tend
to be blending or make reading the content difficult. This is my opion
and others have different opions. That is OK too. Background fit in the
same niche. They tend to hurt my eyes. Beauti is in the eye of the
beholder.

cheers
--
Rick Sivernell