Terminal window again

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sun Jan 26 01:48:52 CET 2003

On Sat, 2003-01-25 at 19:22, Brett I. Holcomb wrote:

> As a followup to my earlier reply.  xterm doesn't quite work like the
> console window does and KDE's kconsole did.  For example, when running
> xterm in xfce my home and end keys don't work anymore.

	That's configurable.  It has to be because the home and end keys work
fine for me.  Here's my .Xdefaults, FWLIW.

----------8<-------------------8<---------

# ~/.Xdefaults manually created by me on 13 June 2002
#

xterm*loginShell: True
# xterm*titleBar: false

Mwm*keyboardFocusPolicy: pointer
Mwm*focusAutoRaise: true

Mwm*UseIconBox: true
Mwm*iconBoxGeometry: 3x2

--
"Khaaaaamaaayyyy, Haaaaamaaaayyyy, HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
                -- Goku, 'Dragon Ball'