Terminal window again

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sun Jan 26 01:17:01 CET 2003

On Sat, 2003-01-25 at 17:30, Brett I. Holcomb wrote:

> I'm still not happy with xterm under xfce.  It just doesn't behave like
> kconsole did under KDE did or like a console window but maybe I'm
> barking up the wrong tree here.  What I want is something that behaves
> like the console window - I can use my home/end keys, when I run an app
> it doesn't but funny characters all over the window.  Can I run the
> equivalent of the console window under xfce?

	If it was konsole that you liked then why not just run it?  It works
fine for me (though I don't use it).  I stay with xterm because it's
easier for me when I'm switching back and forth between Linux, Solaris
and whatever other *NIX I happen to be using at the time.

--
"Khaaaaamaaayyyy, Haaaaamaaaayyyy, HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
                -- Goku, 'Dragon Ball'