Mozilla

Moritz Heiber MisterMoe at hackerboard.de
Sun Jan 26 00:11:49 CET 2003

> 1. Dillo would be my favorite browser if it were more complete!
>
> 2. Opera is ok, but as I remember it QT-based (boo hiss, personal
> prejudice).  Also does it work well with netscape-style plugins?

1) Yeah sure, dillo is missig alot of features the other browsers provide
but its still very fast. I use it as HTML browser for local files though.

2) It does. Java is working quite well .. and Flash6 should be working too.
If you are experiencing problems concerning any plugin try posting a
question at the support forums located at http://my.opera.com.

Bye,

Moritz