compiling xffm with dbh on freebsd 4.7-release

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Mon Jan 20 17:06:17 CET 2003

El lun, 20-01-2003 a las 04:37, Olivier Fourdan escribió:
> Didier,
>
> xffm requires to run autogen.sh to update the configure script.

I was working on the FreeBSD compilation this weekend while I was out of
town (no internet), and I found some curious stuff. If I compiled and
installed libtool-1.4.3, autoconf-2.57 and automake-1.7.2 and used it
the xffm that gets built is broken (if you hack around the issue that it
does not find the correct library for pthreads).
Going back, only installing autoconf-2.57 and using the default versions
for libtool and automake, I was able to build by changing  the file
libxfcegui4/configure.in line:

 LIBXFCEGUI4_CURRENT=1

It seems freeBSD does not like versions zero.

Everything compiled except for xfce4-panel. I was working off thursdays
CVS so things might be different today.

Edscott

and rerun autogen.sh