compiling xffm with dbh on freebsd 4.7-release

Didier Wiroth didier.wiroth at mcesr.etat.lu
Mon Jan 20 09:28:36 CET 2003

Hey,

Everything compiled now, adding the line "-I/usr/X11R6/include" to the
libxfce4mcs/Makefile solved the problem and made it possible to compile!
The only thing I can't compile is xffm.

I'm trying to ./configure xffm for 2 days but I can't!? Configure does
not find the required libraries! Here are the last line of the error
output when running ./configure script:

checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking whether we are using the DBH Library... no
Error: DBHashtables library not found.
You may obtain the latest version of DBH at http://dbh.sf.net

I installed the dbh libraries by hand and also from the ports collection!
Has someone a tip to share about how to resolve the problem? Thanks a lot!
Didier