Gkrellm

gardnerj gardnerj at allvantage.com
Fri Jan 17 17:55:18 CET 2003

I'm not sure which GKrellM you are using, but the newer 2.0.x releases kind of take on that stuff itself. There's config option within GKrellM that relate to those sort of things.
The one thing I can't seem to get to stick is that there are options to NOT show GKrellM in the taskbar or pager and yet each time I restart GKrellM either by restarting it or when I login (gkrellm is part of my gdm session script) it's reappears in the taskbar and pager.

Jonathan