An interesting problem with 3.8.18

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Jan 16 21:57:22 CET 2003

Rich,

Xfce itself doesn't lock your screen but rather invoke either xlockmore
of xscreensaver, depending on what is available on the host system.

What you describe is probably either a bug in xlock or xscreensaver or
simply a bad configuration in xscreensaver, or even a crash on X because
of the blank...

Cheers,
Olivier.

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>