xftree - annoying refreshes

meewi meewi at tiscalinet.be
Wed Jan 15 15:29:18 CET 2003

Hey there,

I must say the refresh is also present with my configuration. I only run
XFCE as a WM on a SUSE 8.1 distribution.

For me, I like it. When I run mc or change something without xftree it
changes automatic to in xftree in less then 3 seconds.

I believe it's a global configuration thing. Something to do with the
distribution and it's settings.

Or, did you install ROX and removed it again ?  Perhaps ROX changed the
settings !

Greetings from Belgium,
William.