xftree - annoying refreshes

Gert Brinkmann gbrinkmann at dimedis.de
Wed Jan 15 12:00:53 CET 2003

Hello,

i was looking for a good (fast and not fat) tree-like "file-manager" to
handle my directories and did find xftree. This tool is exactly what i
was looking for. There is only one thing that is a little bit annoying:
xftree refreshes its display all some seconds, so that the treeview is
flickering from time to time. Can this be stopped somehow?

Im am using
icewm-1.2.0

and xftree
having installed
xfce-3.8.18

without using xfce itself (please excuse me ;) )

Thanks,

Gert

PS: Sorry if this mail arrives twice. I have send it yesterday with
another from-address and it seems that it did not show up.