xfce4 xffm

Landy Roman landy at despiertapr.com
Fri Jan 10 00:21:00 CET 2003

On 09 Jan 2003 08:46:47 -0600
edscott wilson garcia <edscott at imp.mx> wrote:

> El jue, 09-01-2003 a las 06:20, Landy Roman escribió:
> > xffm is the only module that forces me to add this to
> > configure
> >
> > any idea why?
>
> run autogen.sh and it probably won't ask (unless you're on
> FreeBSD)

that is worst
i guess i dont mind adding foo to configure

landie at pepino:~/xfce-devel/xffm > make
Makefile:193: warning: overriding commands for target `_AM_File'
Makefile:183: warning: ignoring old commands for target
`_AM_File'
Makefile:212: warning: overriding commands for target `[]'
Makefile:202: warning: ignoring old commands for target `[]'
make: *** No rule to make target `_AM_File,', needed by