Changing xfterm color or running xterm

brett holcomb brettholcomb at charter.net
Wed Jan 8 13:39:34 CET 2003

Thank you.  Are there more docs than the user guide in
xfhelp that might detail the inner workings of xfce?  I've
worn out the virtual pages on xfhelp <G> and would like to
do some customization.  I could wade through all the
./xfce files, making changes to see what happens but if
there are docs I'd like to read them first.