Display resolutions

Thomas Schönhoff thomas.schoenhoff at uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Jan 3 15:13:53 CET 2003

Hello Rich,

a happy New Year!

I don't know what might have changed your fontsize suddently, but I
wonder  that there should be an option to change "fontsize" of your app from
- within your app
- global from within  XFCE preferences

or changing display  resolution by your numerical keyboard:

NUM LOCK   should be enabled;

Ctrl/ Meta and "- or +"

Does this work for you!?

Thomas