xfce added to Gmane (fwd)

Chuck Mead csm at MoonGroup.com
Sun Feb 16 01:02:16 CET 2003

On Sat, 16 Feb 2003, Olivier Fourdan posted the following:

OF>Hi Chuck,
OF>
OF>Sorry, I didn't know about "Gmane" until I saw your mail :)

That's alright... I know who did it now.

This kind of thing exposes xfce and my mail server in a way I never
envisioned and it gates two ways. Not something I will ever do again
after the clist debacle from a couple of years ago. I am still getting
spam sent to that list in spite of the fact it has not existed for more
then two years and it is something that will NEVER be repeated!