Open Office Printing

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Sat Feb 15 08:46:36 CET 2003

>    Has anyone out there got OO to print with XFce?  What
>am I missing?  Gnome?  Cups?

Hi Tony,
I am running 3.8.18 as well, and printing with OO has never given me a
problem. I have the Gnome libs installed, but do not run Gnome together with
XFCE (why overdo things?). I have also installed Cups, and that seems to be
all there is to it.
OO here prints to the 'generic printer' (which is a Canon BJC4200), and it
worksed right after installing OO (version 1.0).

Good luck
Paul

--
Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.
-Oscar Wilde

http://nlpagan.net - Linux by Mandrake - Sylpheed by Hiro